Saturday, June 20, 2009


And my life just seem to be getting better and better :)
Especially when my world revolves everything about you.
I love you.




.


I have so much to update. Urghhh.
Actually the pictures i post is only less than half of it. 
It's just a rush through pictures to update what i do for the past few weeks. 
Eventually, i have more to upload , but i'm too lazy.

Hmmm.

Things are pretty getting complicating. But still, I'm having my splendid time with the love ones. 

* clubbing
*cheongk-ing
*yumcha sessions
*sleep, surf, kill some movies, cook @ home. 
* short trips/holiday
*exercising 
*movies, cinema. 
*hang out at the boyfriend's.
*lunches and dinners.
*drinking 
*food hunting 
* leisure time around the city. 

and MORE. Lazy to elaborate , as usual. *ngek*

Most of time i'm with the boyfriend anyways and i've been spending my time with my old time friends :) 



For an example,



pasar malam moments.


Clubbing moments.

Deric .

Sexy natalie as always.
Met this hawt lady, Evon.

The girls.

: Melissa, del, steph and moi.

Drinking moments.


Yeah, been hanging out with her alot these days.


I heart you <3





My own doll :)



Will post more rush through pictures another day.
Gotta run !
xoxo !


PS : No other man could run as fast as you could to reach my heart.
Thanks for letting me into your life, baby.
You're so different and you do things that makes happiness run through my viens. You never failed my love for you. 

Your heart is so good that i couldn't even explain how pure it is.

I love you, completely :)

1 comment:

Jiashin. said...

babe :D how are you doing?? your clothes are really all damn nice le ;) take care ya. wait till i have sem break only we hang out :)