Tuesday, June 23, 2009


i wish i could find something better in you and i can learned absolutely everything about you.
Please teach me how to be the best girl you will ever have.
Because i am willing to take all the risk, priorities, the love, and effort to make us go through together to know the real feeling of love. 

Nothing is easy, we just have to try harder to take us to another good level and i promised you,
I will walk with you through every obstacles and painfulness whenever we have emotional breakdowns.

Just help me, help you. 
Help me make our love grow stronger. 
I really don't want to be in the same situation of tearing. 
i want us to be diff than others. I want us to stay in our circle and never look for others. 
You'll be the one i'll cherish and love. 
You'll be the one i'll carry in my heart every second of my life. 
You'll be the one i will brighten up your day whenever you're in a rough situation. 
You'll be the one i'll miss and think about everyday without stopping. 
You'll be the one i'll never forget cause you're the best person i ever met than any of the guys out there.
You'll be the one i will take good care of and promise you, i'll be extraordinary.  

I've so many things to say to you. TOO MANY actually. 
Most importantly, you can never fail me. You never rejected my heart. 
You're so precious that i could never had the initiative lose you.
I'm just afraid i'll be the job and everything's just a game. 
I hope you're the right one cause you make me believe in love again.

But sometimes, you're just hard on me and i don't know why. 
That's the problem why i'm suffering from sleepless nights these days. 
When love comes around, it will be the pain that ends with it. 


From the words of my heart, i wanna say, 



i really love you.

 

No comments: