Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boo !





I miss me in my  leopard outfits and  being a party animal , drinking and partying all night long. 

Yeahh, beers, alcos :(

I also miss my feefee . 
He's in a mission now -.-
ps : i think he looks cute here. Just like a small kid :)
Heh.

Elvina leong, cheer up and chin up. You'll be alright throughout your life. dont waste it away by doing silly / stupid/things. You're just destroying yourself and your mind. Think positive and never neglect your own life. Succeed while you can :)
I believe u can do better. 


Apparently feefee thinks tht this is the best picture he have took.

Ya, thts me on my way home from Melaka.

Wine is gooooooood.


xoxo.


I wonder when i'm gonna start blogging since my connection is A-OKAY :) 
but yeah, there's always a BUT.
MY FRIGGING CAMERA IS ALL THE WAY IN MY UNCLE'S HOUSE @ SINGAPORE -.-
Gah, i think i can bang wall now. 

I miss it so much. I wonder when i can ever take it back. 
I have been doing plenty of things lately. And i can't even post any of my pictures 


Anyways,
Can't wait to meet feefee later !

I just love walking ever step with you. 
I will never intend to let you drown in your tears.

2 comments:

simonso said...

Nothing seems to be happening anymore :(

Mademoiselle said...

hello! visit us to do ur shopping..with our lovely clothings,bags,accessories and more!

http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com