Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm left dead on the floor. 
Crying my heart out so badly.
My heart's ripped open and it can't beat no more. 
I don't know what to say or what to do. 
I'm aching and it's getting ugly. 

I'm on my bed, thinking what i can overcome this fear and this patronizing feeling inside. 
Telling myself whether i should walk away from this disaster or just stay and suffer. 
Sigh. 
I can't breathe, i can't talk, i can't smile, i can't laugh, i can't be myself anymore, i can't do anything cause all i have left is my broken heart. 
Why doesn't that person realise?
Why can't the person shed a tear? 
Is it because he/she is just to afraid to show his real feelings? 
 is this  a real world to live in?
I'm looking at myself and asking so many times whether i deserve to be alive. Cause i feel like dying. 
I feel like leaving everyone aside and leave the world. THIS NASTY UNFAIR WORLD. 
i really want to scream.
sos, where are you?

I'm hurt , deeply hurt. 
I really want to be the same Jessica.
TOO many problems in my life's occurring. That is what it is. 
All i wanna do now, is to die. 
i can't even stop crying. 
ohgod.

PS : 

I'm empty. I need you, i miss you, come to me and let me to tell you everything



to be continued....
  

3 comments:

Adele Chow said...

Eh woman you okay ah?

Don't la a bit a bit say die die, scary can? Talk to your closed ones if you really need to talk.
I'm here also if you need an ear.

DONT SIMPLY SAY DIE DIE.

I'm not perfect, but this is my life and i'm learning to live with it. said...

Adele chow : yeaah, don't worry. i think im fine now :) was a bit lost the other day so yeah.

Thanks ya

JackChan said...

U know u derserve better don't ya. Make a wiser choice next time , take this as a pinned up reminder :)